The Society organises a number of events throughout the year an example of these are:
- Museum visits.
- Racetrack driving day.
Visit to the set of Coronation Street.
- Canal Walk with sighted assistance and followed by a light lunch.
- A summer street collection in the Blackburn Town Centre.
- Christmas Fair with a baking stall and craft stall.
- Christmas meal.
- Boundary Mill Shopping visit and lunch.
- First Aid Awareness Course for people with a sight loss – British Red Cross.
- Sight Village Manchester.
- IT Training.
- Barge trip and afternoon lunch.
Working With Our Macular Support Group
First Aid Training Sessions with the British Red Cross.
An excellent training session to fit round our blind and visually impaired service users. Our Thanks to Eric and Peter from The British Red Cross for their time, skills and knowledge and for one of the best mornings we have undertaken.
Christmas Meal 2015 at the Spread Eagle at Mellor
iPad & iPhone Workshop by Glen Sheader from Action for Blind People
October Barge Trip and Lunch
Guide Dogs and Wheelchairs Always Welcome.