The Society’s coffee mornings run throughout the year on every fourth Thursday of each month, between 10.00 a.m. – 11.45. A donation of £1 per person is requested to meet our expenses.
The coffee mornings provide: –
- an opportunity to meet other members and exchange information and knowledge.
- updates on local and national eye care developments.
- information of any future events planned for the Society’s service users and how to be included.
- guest speakers to talk on a wide range of relevant and interesting subjects.
- demonstrations to look at and try a range of equipment.
- occasional sales of cakes, home made products and raffles.
- an opportunity to meet old friends and contribute to the Society in general.
- The coffee morning is joined by the Blackburn and District Macular Support group coordinated by Margaret Yates. Margaret’s contact details are available from the society on request should you want more information about the group.
The coffee mornings are held at Mill Hill Community Centre, New Chapel Street, Blackburn, Lancashire BB2 4DT.
No need to book, just turn up.
For more information contact us on (01254) 698683 or via the website.